With a nitrogen content of 46%, granulated urea has the highest concentration of nutrients of all nitrogen fertilizers. The nitrogen exists in the form of carbamide nitrogen. Through transformation processes in the soil, within a few days the nitrogen is first converted into ammonium, and then, in a second transformation process, it is converted into nitrate. The fertilizer can be used on all agricultural and horticultural crops on any application date.
The advantages at a glance
- Homogeneous, pure white granules
- Consistent high quality and nutrient concentration
- Universally applicable, suitable for all agricultural and horticultural crops
- Good transport and storage qualities: free flowing thanks to surface refinement, non-dust-forming
- Good spreading behaviour thanks to a balanced range of granule sizes
- Refined surface prevents caking