ASN with boron
asn with boron is one of the granulated mineral fertilizers for ensuring that all crops are securely supplied with nitrogen-sulphur. Nitrogen is present in the form of ammonium and nitrate. Sulphur is present as sulphate. asn with boron additionally contains boron in a water-soluble form. Boron is thus available immediately. Over 80 years of product experience guarantee problem-free storage and very good spreading properties with working widths of over 40 m.
The advantages at a glance
- Targeted supply of sulphur for optimal crop yields of high quality
- Reduction in residual nitrogen volume after harvest
- One N-dose provides sufficient sulphur until harvest time
- Nitrogen is present in the tried-and-tested combination as nitrate and ammonium
- Excellent storage and spreading properties